Promo Terms & Conditions
- Any prizes won through competitions on our Facebook or Instagram page are non-refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- We will do a public post announcing the winners. You are responsible to contact us with the size if applicable, and delivery details.
- We will never ask for payment details or to click on any links to claim your prize.
- Prizes will only be delivered by post.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Follow all instructions on the Facebook/Instagram posts to be in to win.
Who is eligible
- In order to enter any of our competitions, the entrant must fulfill all instructions outlined in the Facebook/Instagram posts.
- Entries into the competition will only be accepted from those who reside within New Zealand and have a valid New Zealand postal address.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize is only available in New Zealand and the winner should allow 14 days from the date of the prize draw for the prize to be delivered by post.
- Saddlery Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. Including but not limited to submitting an entry that is not in accordance with the specifics of the Facebook/Instagram post.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into variations.
- Saddlery Warehouse reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
Exclusions and Liability
- Saddlery Warehouse is not responsible for late entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting any rights entrants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in relation to the promotion.
employees and stores shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize.
- Any personal information collected by Saddlery Warehouse through an entrant’s use of the application will be stored, used and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants have the right to access their personal information in pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, and can do so by submitting a Customer Personal Information
- Saddlery Warehouse may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes and to draw and contact the winners.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- If the entrant chooses to share information relating to the competition in any form of online or offline medium (including social media), the entrant should note that any information or content published in public forums may be accessible by all individuals and can be associated with the entrant (i.e. name and profile picture).
- Users of online or offline mediums (including social media) shall be solely responsible for the content they have posted or shared. Accordingly, such content does not represent the views or opinions of Saddlery Warehouse and Saddlery Warehouse will not make any representations as to the validity, accuracy or completeness of any such content.