Promo Terms & Conditions
- Twenty winners will win Saddlery Warehouse Gift Vouchers to the value of $100 each. The gift vouchers are valid at any Saddlery Warehouse store. Saddlery Warehouse gift vouchers are valid 6 months from date of issue. Saddlery Warehouse gift vouchers are subject to terms and conditions.
- The gift vouchers will only be delivered by post.
- The winners will be advised by phone and if there is no correspondence within 48 hours the prize will be redrawn.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering/updating your details you are signing up for the Saddlery Warehouse newsletter, you are also automatically entered into the competition and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Who is eligible
- In order to enter the competition, the entrant must fill in all of the required information fields (which are marked with an asterisk * symbol on the online form) correctly in order to be eligible.
- Additionally, only entrants that have acknowledgment and agreed to these terms and conditions by clicking submit will be considered eligible for entry into this competition.
- Any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries may be disqualified from the draw at the discretion of Saddlery Warehouse.
- Entries into the competition will only be accepted from those who reside within New Zealand and have a valid New Zealand postal address and email address.
How to Enter
- Register/update your details on www.saddlerywarehouse.co.nz/sw20 promotions page.
- Once you register/update your details, you will be eligible to win a prize. Entry into the competition is provided that you remain signed up to the Saddlery Warehouse newsletter.
- Entrants will only be eligible for one entry into the prize draw. Duplicate entries may be disqualified at the discretion of Saddlery Warehouse.
- The promotion commences from the 10th of January 2020 to 29th February 2020.
- The winners will be drawn randomly two weeks after the end of the competition. The winners will be notified by telephone using the contact details entered on the application. Winner’s names will be published on the Saddlery Warehouse website and Saddlery Warehouse Facebook page.
- Entrants should ensure that their personal details on the entry form are correct. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner agrees to make themselves available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes including (but not limited to) the Saddlery Warehouse NZ Facebook page and any other media that Saddlery Warehouse wishes to promote the winner’s on.
- If a winner is under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize is only available in New Zealand and the winner should allow 14 days from the date of the prize draw for the voucher to be delivered by post.
- Saddlery Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries in respect of one draw or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Saddlery Warehouse reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
Exclusions and Liability
- Saddlery Warehouse is not responsible for late entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting any rights entrants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in relation to the promotion.
employees and stores shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize.
- Any personal information collected by Saddlery Warehouse through an entrant’s use of the application will be stored, used and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants have the right to access their personal information in pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, and can do so by submitting a Customer Personal Information
- Saddlery Warehouse may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes and to draw and contact the winners.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- If the entrant chooses to share information relating to the competition in any form of online or offline medium (including social media), the entrant should note that any information or content published in public forums may be accessible by all individuals and can be associated with the entrant (i.e. name and profile picture).
- Users of online or offline mediums (including social media) shall be solely responsible for the content they have posted or shared. Accordingly, such content does not represent the views or opinions of Saddlery Warehouse and Saddlery Warehouse will not make any representations as to the validity, accuracy or completeness of any such content.