Goods Return Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If the Customer wishes to change their mind about a purchase made at the Saddlery Warehouse they will be offered a full refund, or exchange to the same value providing they meet the following criteria:
- They return the product to the store they purchased it from.
- The item is returned within 14 days of purchase.
- The original receipt proving the date and location of purchase is provided.
- The item is in resalable condition and that it is unworn, unused and in its original condition.
- The product is not a product that is exempt from Returns such as books and dvd’s.
If the above criteria are not satisfied then the Saddlery Warehouse reserves the right to not offer an exchange or refund.
Saddlery Warehouse will accept product returns and provide the Customer with an exchange, repair or refund if:
- The Product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality.
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose.
- The product is returned to the store it is purchased from.
Please note that in some circumstances some products may require to be returned to the Supplier for evaluation and the Saddlery Warehouse may be required to return the product to the Manufacturers repair agent to assess the nature of the problem. If the product is deemed faulty the Saddlery Warehouse will offer a repair, replacement or a refund.
If a receipt cannot be provided to confirm proof of purchase the Franchisee should check the POS system for validation that they were the store that created the sale.
Returns For Refund
All items for return or swap must be returned within 14 days with proof of purchase. Refunds will only be issued for goods returned to the store they were originally purchased from, see your invoice/receipt for returns details. All items must be returned in 'as new' resalable condition.
If posting goods back they must be sent back via New Zealand Post Parcel Post. If return postage costs are deemed to be our responsibility due to faulty goods we will credit the return freight as per New Zealand Post Parcel Post only. Defective items must be returned so they can be assessed.
*Pease Note if measurements are provided with your order our staff will do their best to match our products to the measurements provided. However, we accept no responsibility for incorrectly supplied measurements, or the items not fitting suitably despite our best efforts.
1/5 Airborne Road, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
*Please enclose your contact details, a copy of your invoice, and instruction as to whether you would like the item/s replaced for another size / colour or refunded.
*Please note our 14 day return policy.